Friday 18 June 2010

Electric Box - An Electrically Powered Puzzle Game

Hey everyone

[Cricket noises]

Oh c'mon. Don't tell me nobody reads my blog.

[Cricket noises continue]

Fine then. I'll just make this post as usual & watch it slink away into the vastness of the Internet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a let's play video series of the aptly named puzzle game Electric Box by TwinkleStarGames on Newgrounds.com

The game is quite fun & challenging although a bit short (says the person who wasted 6 videos on it)

But there are custom levels which are bound to add to the gameplay time.

Here's a link to my Let's Play Electric Box Playlist

Here's a link to the game Electric Box on Newgrounds

Bye for now crickets :D

No comments:

Post a Comment