Thursday 28 July 2011

Minecraft: Aether Quest

Hey there, imaginary readers of my blog. How's it going?

I finally decided to jump on the Minecraft Bandwagon with the release of the most anticipated Mod of Minecraft ever, the Aether Collaboration Mod.

Now unlike most LP-ers of this mod who use TooManyItems mod to spawn the items necessary to build the Aether portal, I will be playing fully legitimately. So the first few episodes will be me collecting resources to go to the Nether from where I will get the items required to build the Aether Portal.

Here's the link to the playlist. Enjoy :)

And here's the link to the epic mod :)

Hope you enjoy this series as much as I do.

P.S. This series will include me screaming like a 5 year old girl at the sight of monsters. Hooray :)

2 comments:

  1. if youre a modder you should DEFINITELY make an addon to this mod and create a storyline for it or even just for regular minecraft. like a whole quest system. if you cant do it then fwd the idea. id love to see this because sometimes minecraft gets a little dry and this would definitely capture peoples attention and keep them playing, such as me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a modder but that would be awesome.
    I can already imagine how awesome the Aether will be with the Adventure update :D

    ReplyDelete