Friday 18 May 2012

Electric Box 2 - The Electrifying Sequel

Hey everyone. 
[Cricket noises]
Oh hey Crickets. Long time no see. How's everything going. 
[Cricket noises continue]
Good for you. Hey remember this little post I made almost 2 years ago which successfully slunk away into the vastness of the Internet, as I predicted?
[Cricket noises continue]
Yes, that one. So guess what, I finally got around to playing the Epic Sequel (which was also released in 2010)


So I've started the Let's Play series of Electric Box 2 by Twinkle Star Games Studios.

The game is ridiculously awesome & I ended up recording 2 sessions in one day just because I couldn't stop playing :)

So, here's a link to my Let's Play Electric Box 2 Playlist.

Here's a link to the game Electric Box 2 on Newgrounds.

Oh & do check out Twinkle Star Games Studios. They're a Bangladesh based videogame studio run by my fellow Bangalis across the border. Suffice to say, I am very happy for them to have made such awesome games. Go give them some epic support, will you Crickets?

Anyways, Bye for now. Hope to hear from you soon :D

2 comments:

  1. "Bangalis?" Thought it was with an E...

    I'm also of two minds of giving your fans the nickname "crickets." Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Bangali' is the Bengali word for the Bengali people & 'Bangla' is the Bengali word for the Bengali language.
      & that is the most times I've used the word Bengali is any sentense :D

      & seeing as nobody but crickets ever wonder in this corner of the Interwebz, I think it's very fitting ;)

      Delete