Monday 26 November 2012

Zombotron - 2D Zombie Shooter Awesomeness

How ya'll doing, crickets?

Here's a game that I've been wanting to LP for quite a long time now but Gift came first & now that I've finished that map (episodes are still coming up BTW), I've finally gotten ahead & started an LP of the Awesomely fun 2D Zombie Shooter, Zombotron, a game by AntKarlov.

In this game, you are a biobot who shoots Zombies, Shovel-wielding Mining Robots, Warrior Skeletons & who knows what else on the weird planet of Zombotron using multiple weapons, the environment, heavy objects, physics & explosions while an awesome soundtrack plays. It's as enjoyable as it sounds :D

If you like some solid action 2D shooters, I strongly suggest you to check out this game. It's incredibly fun :D

Here's a link to the first episode of my Let's Play of this awesome game.
& here's the playlist :)

& Here's a link to the game, Zombotron.

Well, see you later, crickets :)

P.S. This game strongly reminds me of the game Capsized. The art & environment is very similar to that. If you like this game, I'd suggest you to check that out as well if it wasn't so FREAKING HARD :O

No comments:

Post a Comment