Sunday 29 September 2013

Splitting up my untitled FTL fanfic into a dilogy

Yeah. I've decided to do that.

Reason #1: So far there are 8 total chapters in the story at present and the first 4 chapters have one plotline whereas the last 4 have a different plotline.

Reason #2: I can't, for the life of me, figure out a title that aptly applies to the whole 8 chapter story. It's driving me crazy that I can't think of a title :(
But I already have a title for the story comprising the first 4 chapters.

These 2 main reasons are why I've chosen to split the story into a dilogy (or duology). Hopefully I can figure out a title for the second story while writing it. I really hope so.

In any case, thanks a lot for reading the story so far. There's been a few minor changes in the 3 chapters you've read here & I'm more than halfway through writing chapter 4 (it's a biggie, there's already 4000+ words 8O). And with a title prepared, I can upload this to fanfiction.net so yay :D

6 comments:

  1. Boooooooooo I hate fanfiction.net.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I think it's pretty half-decent. I remember reading a couple interesting stories there. Agreed that most of the stories are, as expected, quite crappy but to be fair, isn't that the same with Youtube?

      Delete
    2. I don't care that the stories aren't very good, it's something about the structure of the site itself. If there were two copies of your fourth chapter, one on fanfiction.net and one buried under the south pole... I'll go get my shovel.

      Delete
    3. That there is some hardcore hatred :O

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Nope. Absolutely none. Procrastination FTL (For The Lose).

      Delete