Sunday 16 May 2010

Gameplay Video & My First Video Game Playthrough Series

Hello viewer, Ani here welcoming you to my Gaming Blog.

I've recently made a gameplay plus commentary testing video while playing the game Canabalt. You can watch it on my Youtube channel.

Here's a direct link to the video.

Canabalt is a great time-waster game if you're feeling bored. So check it out. The link to the game is the video description.

Also I'm making my first Video Game Playthrough series on the flash puzzle game Z-Rox.

Z-Rox is mind-numbingly puzzling, brilliantly innovative & all-in-all ridiculously awesome. I vehemently advise you to check it out NOW.

Here's the link to the first part of this playthrough series. The link to Z-Rox is in the video description.


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment