Sunday 23 May 2010

Playing Portal for Free. Also it's my 20th Birthday :D

Today is my 20th Birthday & I just got possibly the best digital present I ever got : Portal for FREE on Steam.

Woooohooooooooo Yessssssssss

[insert ecstatic dancing]

I'm a little sad about leaving my teenage years behind. But hey, a birthday where you get possibly the best puzzle game ever made, is definitely worth it.

I'm now considering on making a playthrough series on Portal. But that's after I finish Z-Rox & a few other Flash Games.

Hopefully I'll get around to buying a half-decent Graphics Card soon & then Watch out for Awesomeness to be unleashed :)

I'm presently in a very ecstatic state of mind where I'm liable to get arrested if I go out in the street simply for being too darn happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment