Sunday 5 August 2012

Gunpoint (Beta) - Upcoming Indie Stealth Puzzle Game

Hey there, Spy-crickets! How's the mission going?

I heard about this new game some time ago & after seeing the gameplay video by it's creator, I was utterly blown away by the awesomeness.
Recently I found from Tomutwit that the creator Pentadact was asking for Youtubers to feature a beta version of the game. He applied via email & got the beta version which he LPed on his channel (he later removed the videos for no apparent reason whatsoever).

Bur anyways, eager to try out this awesome game, I applied via email as well & wouldn't you know it, Pentadact agreed & sent me a beta version of the game. I was ecstatic to say the least :D

So I did what any self-respecting LPer & gamer would do & did a blind LP of Gunpoint. & it was gloriously awesome - I invented a new meme & punched a bunch of people in the face & jumped around like a crazy superspy.

Seriously crickets, you guys have to see it to believe the epicness so here's a link to the first episode of my Let's Play of this incredible game.
& here's the playlist :)

Oh & here's a link to the game's site, Gunpoint.
& if you want to stay updated on the latest Gunpoint news, you should check it out on Twitter :)

Well, looks like I'm getting late for my secret mission so I'll catch you crickets later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment