Tuesday 24 July 2012

Awesome Crazy Dreams on the early morning of 24th July, 2012

I've catalogued this dream as multiple tweets on my twitter & then realized it'd be better to combine them in one blogpost for ease of reading :)

First dream:
A nightmare where half-human sized Giant Black Moles with Sloth-like claws & orange glowing Jawa-like eyes attack. Wake up scared when I was almost about to be slashed by one.

I tweet a bit, start a video upload & then go back to sleep 'cause I'm still tired.

Second dream:
An evil Cthulhu-esque deity (which bizarrely looks half like the Spaghetti Monster) is summoned to earth during an eclipse by magic-powered evil followers.

Heroes include a crossdressing murse (male nurse), his mom who reminds me of Castle's mom & a magic-wielding heroine who's what I forgot :(
Villains include: Minecraft (don't know why I'm linking this too but oh well) mobs & those evil magical bastards.

A little bit of Story (that I can still remember):
The hero's late father was an astronaut who found the evil cult & their conspiracy but nobody believed him except his family & a friend.
Near the end Jayne Cobb (who's more like a mistrustful redneck than a villain) tries to shoot the father's friend but is electrocuted by our heroman :O
The deity is stopped just as it was about to drag our heroman to its dimension by the magic-heroine. Deity swears revenge & leaves while our heroman is left hanging midair (as he was being pulled up into the sky where the portal was).
P.S. There was a fancy dressed dinner in a fancy hotel & a wheelchair chase in a hospital which included going downstairs O_O  

All in all, it was a crazy awesome dream that felt like an adventure game :D

2 comments:

  1. I want to make the game of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I get into the credits as the story-writer, you got a green signal from me :P

      Delete