Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Company of Myself - Amazingly Romantic Puzzle-Patformer

Heya, crickets!

So I found another game which I assumed to be slightly in the vein of The Company of Myself & to my surprise it turned out to be a simply amazing & very unique puzzle platform game. This is One and One Story, a game by MaTX.

This game tells a sweet romantic story of a boy & a girl, through constant changes in gameplay mechanics & controls & manages to be very 'awww'-inspiring (see what I did there ;).
This is a very short & quite easy of a puzzle game. So you have no excuses to not check it out. Seriously, DO IT. NOW :D


Here's a link to the first episode of my Let's Play of this awesome game.
& here's the playlist :)

Oh & here's a link to the game, One and One Story.
& do check out the website of the creator, Mattia 'MaTX' Traverso. He has made a shiny iOS remake & I'd advise you to check that out as well :)

Well, see ya later crickets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment