Wednesday 11 July 2012

Continuity = Sliding Tile Puzzle + Platformer = Awesome

Heya, crickets :)

So, the game I mentioned as having already been recorded in my last post, is the unbelievably awesome flash game, Continuity, made by Ragtime Games.

This award-winning game combines 2 of the most wildly different game types, Sliding tile puzzles & platform games, into one single package of Pure Awesomeness :D

This is, by far, one of the best flash games I've ever played in my life & I strongly encourage you to play it as well :D

Here's a link to the first episode of my Let's Play of this awesome game.
& here's the full playlist :)

& Here's a link to the game, Continuity.
Ragtime Games has also made a sequel for the iOS. Do check it out if you get the opportunity :)

Are you still here? WHY? Go play this game NOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment