Thursday 29 May 2014

GODZILLA

Last night my friend told me that he saw Godzilla (& didn't invite me (shows what kind of friend he is)) & that I shouldn't watch it; that it would be a waste of my time & money; that it was the worst movie he's seen in recent times.
...
I told him that since he said the same thing about Pacific Rim (although, last time I watched it first & he saw it later), I'll take his advice & throw it in a trashcan with the utmost disrespect possible.

Went to see Godzilla today.

It's similar to The Dark Knight in that, both films are visually very dark. The colour black is everywhere.
Oh right, you're wondering how I liked the film?
Well
...
Let's just say I gave my friend's advice the exact treatment it deserved!


Gareth Edwards truly put the GOD back in GODZILLA!

1 comment:

  1. I was advised to avoid this one as well, and considering that I have yet to understand the whole obsession with godzilla-esque movies in general I think I'll just give it a miss.

    I finally watched Frozen today and thought it was pretty terrible. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete