Saturday 1 September 2012

2 more Minecraft Custom Map SMP Let's Plays incoming

That's right crickets, instead of 1, I played 2 custom maps in multiplayer with 2 very awesome people & you'll be seeing them very soon :)

The first one is my LONG-awaited return to Eronev Mansion Adventure, the map that I STILL consider to be the best Minecraft map, to finally finish off the other 2 endings. & who better to do it with than the co-creator of the map, Feylina :)
Jig does watch the LP from her side, laughing silently & helping us out when we get stuck :)

Here's a teaser pic for that LP :D





Here's my previous blogpost containing my original LP of this map. Why not check that out in the meantime while you're waiting for this one? ;)


& the second multiplayer LP is a rather unique one unlike any other LP you've ever seen ;)
It is an LP of the Hybrid CTM map Moon II, the 2nd map of the Twisted Logic series by Kerblahh, with Rsmalec (yes, again).

Rsmalec invited me (& many more) to be a part of his unique Let's Play that he's doing for this map. Since I only appear for a short while in the main LP, you may want to visit Rsmalec's channel (like you haven't already) to see the full series.

But, do note that this series has made me decide that my next CTM LP after Gift will be the Twisted Logic series. So keep an eye out for that if you're interested :)

& here's a teaser pic for that series as well, just to fuel your excitement ;)





Well that's about it for this one. I'll make another blog post when we release the LP. Till then, have a great day/night my cricket buddies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment