Saturday 15 September 2012

Let's Play Eronev 2: The Soul Cauldron

& here it is :)

Watch me play Jigarbov's epic Adventure-CTM-Combo Map, Eronev 2: The Soul Cauldron, sequel to (IMHO) still the best Minecraft Custom Map I've yet played, Eronev Mansion Adventure. Hope you enjoy the LP as much as I did playing :D
& the Link to my Playlist for this series.

Just a tidbit of information, Eronev Mansion Adventure took me about 8 hours to complete & it was extremely easy compared to this one. Even the starting of this map is brutal & it's awesome. So, this most likely will be a very very long LP so better get some snacks if you're watching this in the future ;)

& if you're itching to play this map, I VEHEMENTLY recommend you to play in the latest snapshot or wait for Minecraft 1.4 because trust me, it is so worth it :D

Well that's it for this post. Now I'll go back to rendering & uploading the rest of the episodes of session 1.
See you fine folks later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment